Registration is open for the Examination for the EDPP.
The examination will take place between 08:30 and 17:00 on the 18th April 2020.
You are asked to make yourself available through the entire duration, as final details of the sitting are not available until the days before the Examination. You are responsible for your travel and accommodation needs. Food will be provided during a lunch break.
How to register
To register for the Examination, please complete this application form, and contact us with the following:
- A short letter of motivation, explaining why you would like to take the Examination.
- Evidence of your physiotherapy degree or diploma
- Curriculum Vitae detailing at least three years’ clinical work in which patients with pain have been assessed and treated.
- Letter of support or endorsement from two referees. For example, a head of department, clinical director or senior colleague. Endorsement letter should state that the candidate is in good standing in their country, and in their department, and is involved in seeing and managing patients with pain on a regular basis.
- Three case study reports, required for completion of the viva component of the Examination.
Please send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org via secure file transfer or email attachment. Please note that supporting documents should be provided in English. Where original documents are not available in English, the Examination Committee reserve the right to request further explanation.
We aim to provide applicants with a decision on their application within 5 days of receipt of application.
Successful applicants will be invoiced a registration fee of 250 euros (excl. VAT) in advance of the Examination date if they wish to sit the Examination.
The deadline for applications is Thursday 2nd April 2020 at midnight.
For full details on the policies governing the Examination, please read the information on this webpage.