Pain in Europe XI, Valencia
What is the European Pain Federation?
Our congresses give access to leading lecturers and a scientific programme consisting of the latest evidence-based and best-practice-based medicine in all relevant disciplines in the field of pain management.
The 11th Congress of the European Pain Federation, Pain in Europe XI, will take place in the Spanish town of Valencia, from 4-7 September 2019. This major biennial gathering brings together the most recognised experts in the field of pain medicine to exchange knowledge, ideas and the latest advances in the field.
Why you should attend:
- Pain in Europe is the largest scientific congress on pain in 2019.
- Pain in Europe shines a spotlight on current trends and future developments in pain medicine.
- Join the community of pain physicians and scientists, share cutting edge research and network with distinguished experts in the field.
- Renew your knowledge and clinical management skills through refresher sessions.
- Prepare for the European Diplomas in Pain Medicine and Pain Physiotherapy.