EFIC Pain Tech Forum
Calling all researchers, engineers, technologists, developers, innovators and entrepreneurs:
- Are you developing new technology for pain management in a pre-commercial or start-up stage?
- Are you a researcher with a project that has an applied sciences function that you wish to showcase?
- Are you working on a promising new tool that could benefit from clinical or scientific input?
Register for #EFIC2023 and join the EFIC Pain Tech Forum
The European Pain Federation EFIC congress is taking place in Budapest, Hungary between the 20-22 September 2023. It is the largest pain congress in 2023 and is the place to go for the latest developments in pain science and to meet key opinion leaders in the field. In 2023 we will host the EFIC Pain Tech Forum, curating a space specifically for the latest pre-commercial innovation in pain management.
What will I get if I join the EFIC Pain Tech Forum?
- Showcase your project – EFIC will have a dedicated space for pre-commercial innovation in the exhibition hall, where delegates can meet with project teams and understand more about new emerging technology. You will have the chance to meet with researchers and clinicians and build your network.
- Hold formal on-stage presentations – You will be invited to present your technology on a dedicated stage in the exhibition area, for an onsite and online audience. You will define the presentation format and demonstrate your technology as you prefer.
- Take part in interactive pitching sessions – We will organise a series of pitching sessions where you are given a brief slot to present your project to a panel (researcher, clinician and patient) who will offer suggestions and test the assumptions of your project. Think ‘dragons den’ or ‘shark tank’
- Expand your audience – Your company logo will be included in various congress publications (signage onsite, EFIC Congress website, congress app) as well as in various announcements on-site where attendees will be invited to attend the Forum presentations. We will also send an email blast to all attendees showcasing the EFIC Pain Tech Forum participants.
Why should I participate?
- Establish connections with world-leading researchers and clinicians
- Test the assumptions underlying your project and gain clinical insights that could define the success of your strategy
- Get to know prescribers and understand what defines their choices of therapy
- Delve into the pain science world and understand what breakthroughs are coming and where technology is likely to head
- Identify clinical research groups to design trials and evidence generation methods
- Build relationships with larger companies from the pharma and medtech world
Who attends #EFIC2023?
#EFIC2023 will be attended by researchers as well as clinicians, mainly from European countries. We expect a 2:1 split between researchers and clinicians and 3,000 attendees overall.
#EFIC2022 attendees breakdown per country (2.200 in total):
#EFIC2022 professional role breakdown:
#EFIC2022 speciality breakdown:
What is included?
We have limited space for exhibitors in the Pain Tech Forum. Places will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis. For 2,000€ excl. VAT, you will receive:
Registration fee for one participant
The option to showcase your project at the open forum stage in the exhibition
The option to participate in the pitch-to-an-expert sessions
A space in the Pain Tech Forum exhibition area
Inclusion in the congress programme book and exhibitor section of the website
Inclusion in an email to all attendees showcasing the pain tech forum exhibitors
Please note that the EFIC Pain Tech Forum is exclusively for pre-commercial and early-stage development projects. Commercial sponsors are advised to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for exhibition and sponsorship options.
Register your interest via the form below and we will contact you shortly with further details.