The 2021 European Pain Federation EFIC Council Meeting will take place in June 2021 in a virtual setting. We will be holding elections for two positions on the Executive Board.
1. President-Elect. The successful candidate will serve for two years as President-Elect, followed by three years as President (following Prof. Brona Fullen) and then one year as Immediate Past President.
2. Honorary Secretary. The successful candidate will service for three years.
The following conditions must apply for all candidates:
- Candidates must be a member of their local EFIC Chapter and must have been a member since at least 25 June 2019 (two years in advance of the election)
- Candidates must be endorsed by at least three EFIC chapters.
In response to questions during recent elections, we also provide the following guidance:
- Candidates may contact other Chapters and sitting Board members to support their candidacy.
- Candidates will be asked to provide additional information (e.g. CV, video statement) in advance of the vote. The exact format of the voting process and any presentations will be determined nearer the time.
The deadline for candidates to put themselves forward is noon CET on Monday 17th May 2021. We will publicise the names of candidates as soon as possible afterwards. Nomination forms should be sent to email@example.com.