For over 25 years, the European Pain Federation has been bringing together the most recognised experts in the field of pain science to exchange knowledge, ideas and the latest advances in the field. We thank you for your support to our activities.
2020 has been a challenging year, not least of all for education. To meet the needs of the pain community in 2020, the European Pain Federation is organising its first Virtual Pain Education Summit on 6-8 November 2020.
Take part in the biggest online pain education event of 2020 featuring:
- Over 40 hours of teaching across 3 days
- Comprehensive discipline-specific educational tracks for physicians, physiotherapists, clinical psychologists and nurses
- Interprofessional learning sessions on a range of topics
- Cutting-edge science lectures on hot topics
- Informational and mentoring sessions focused on our diploma examinations
Mark your calendar and make sure you can join us for what we expect to be a game-changer in pain education.