#EFIC2023 Scientific Programme
Preliminary Interactive Programme
Under the theme “Personalised Pain Management: The Future Is Now”, Prof. Esther Pogatzki-Zahn is leading an excellent, multidisciplinary Scientific Programme Committee currently hard-at-work building an ambitious programme of lectures, workshops, refresher courses and networking initiatives on acute, chronic, cancer and non-cancer pain.In addition to the latest developments in basic, translational and clinical science, #EFIC2023 will also focus on pain management in primary care, as well as multimodal interdisciplinary care.
For the most up-to-date information regarding scientific sessions, chairs, speakers and times, please view the Interactive Programme below.
#EFIC2023 CME/CPD Accreditation
The 13th Congress of the European Pain Federation EFIC, Budapest, Hungary, 20/09/2023-22/09/2023 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 21 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Find out more here.
Useful tips for working with the iPlanner
Online programme display format:
Choose how to view the online programme: in a graphical grid format or in a list format.
- Click on the horizontal or vertical icon to show sessions in a graphical grid view.
- Click on the list icon to show sessions in a list view.
- Click on a session to preview the content. When previewing a session, click on the favourites icon to add the session to your favourites.
Favourites and Login
You have to login to be able to save your favourites in the cloud. This login allows you to use the favourites on other computers and browsers as well.
Your name is shown at the top of the left side menu while you are logged in. You may already have a login from a previous conference (online programme or abstract submission system).
Search the programme
You may enter a search term into the search field in the upper right area of the page. The search phrase evaluates session and presentation titles, codes, abstract numbers, names and institutions. The search result shows immediately:
- In the grid view: sessions with no matches are greyed out (but can still be opened), sessions with matches are shown in the colour of their session types
- In the list view: only sessions with search matches are listed.
- The person icon indicates that a session or presentation contains a person that matches your search term. Click on this icon to open a preview.
- Click the icon above the search phrase box to remove the search filter.
Show selected content of the scientific programme by applying filters. You may choose selected days, session types or session rooms as filters. Click the icon above the respective filter to remove it.
Interview with SPC Chair Prof. Dr. Esther Pogatzki-Zahn
To find out more about the #EFIC2023 Congress Theme and Scientific Programme, please watch the video below with Chair of the Scientific Programme Committee Prof. Dr. Esther Pogatzki-Zahn: